Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 15: When the Going Gets Tough

The tough get going!!!
Transfer calls came on Saturday and it turns out... I am staying. Sister Bird will be moving on to Olympia and my two roommates, Sister Beck and Sister Pen will be transferring away from me as well. Leaving just... me. I don't pretend to know or even have a slight fraction of a clue as to why I am staying in Lincoln.
It has been drilled into my head constantly since I got here, "Lincoln is the toughest Sisters' area in the mission." Well, to be in a tough place without completely breaking one must be tough, or "steadfast and immovable" as the scriptures put it. Welcome to the next six weeks of my life! Sister Webb (my new companion) and I will be fighting the uphill battle of the century, But who is to say that's impossible? The Lord Has some sort of plan worked out in His head, and I just can't see it!
I hope you all had a wonderful conference and paid particular attention to Elder Oaks and Elder Andersen! (AKA Just share the gospel people!)
I love you all,

Sister Megan Monson
Selfie
Crazy sisters
Pre Conference photo

The Bakers

Elders and Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment